Georgetown Frame Shoppe will provide you with a detailed written appraisal indicating the fair market or replacement value of your pieces. We are certified members of the International Fine Art Appraisers (IFAA), with extensive experience evaluating a wide variety of art.
Art appraisals will help you:
- Organize and manage your art collection
- Better understand your collection's current value
- Learn about your art and its history
- Protect your collection against loss, theft, or damage
Types of appraisals:
- Insurance Appraisals
- Estate Tax Appraisals
- Charitable Donation Appraisals
- Equitable Distribution Appraisals
- Damage and Loss Appraisals
- Professional Opinion of Value (POV) Appraisals
Art values can change, and an up-to-date appraisal is necessary to insure your art against loss, damage, or theft. Appraisals are also invaluable in the event of estate planning, charitable giving, or divorce. Re-evaluations are recommended every few years.
Please contact us for more information.