Our team offers:
- Archival and conservation-grade materials for museum-quality framing
- An extensive selection of wood and metal frames
- Acid-free rag and fabric mats, customized with our Wizard mat cutting system.
- Seven glazing options with varying levels of UV protection, including Anti-Reflective Optium Museum Plexiglass.
- Dry mounting, box mounting, and shadowbox framing.
- A typical turn-around time of 1-10 days.
All framing is done in-house by our team of framing experts, using archival materials that will protect and preserve your artwork, photographs, documents, and other precious objects for years to come. Let us help you choose from our vast selection of frames and mats to find a style that suits your taste and budget.
Please visit our gallery for a consultation, or contact us for more information.