Shipping & Delivery
We ship worldwide. Please contact us for an estimate. We normally ship via Federal Express. For shipments to addresses in North America, we use Fed Ex Ground fully insured, unless otherwise specified.
We ship daily, Monday through Friday and generally ship out within 3 days of payment clearance. Other arrangements can be made if necessary.
- Privacy & Security
- Georgetown Frame Shoppe respects your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address is considered private and confidential. We will not provide or sell this information to third parties for any reason. We use "cookies" (a small data text file that is placed in your browser) to monitor our website traffic. Cookies do not contain any personal information and we do not use them to collect any personal information. Occasionally, we make changes to our website based on aggregate information.
- Returns & Replacements
- Customer satisfaction is a high priority for our gallery. Georgetown Frame Shoppe will accept returns up to 7 days after the client has received the work of art. We will issue a refund, less the cost of shipping. All returns may be subject to a four percent (4%) restocking fee. We do not accept returns if the art or frame has been damaged while in the care of the client. Unless otherwise stated, special orders and layaways cannot be returned.
- Georgetown Frame Shoppe accepts American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, JCB, wire transfers, money orders, cash, and checks for payment. We also accept Paypal. We reserve to the right to refuse credit card shipments to foreign addresses that do not match the credit card's verified billing address.
- We do not charge sales tax if we ship or deliver out of Washington DC. Otherwise, we must charge 6% DC sales tax.
- Deposits & Layaways
- If a deposit is made to hold a piece for later purchase at an agreed-upon price or to purchase on layaway, the item is removed from our inventory for the duration of the sale. If for any reason the sale is canceled, the deposit is nonrefundable until the piece is resold for its full amount. In an effort to accommodate our clients' needs and wishes, we also permit the deposit amount to be applied toward the purchase of another piece of art. We at Georgetown Frame Shoppe pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service; we try to remain flexible and work with everybody.
- Georgetown Frame Shoppe maintains this website with continuous care and attention. The information on our website is provided in good faith and we take every effort to ensure that it is accurate. However, we do occasionally make mistakes and there may be errors. Therefore, we cannot make any representations or warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website.